Important Message from Funworks.
All FUNWORKS Attractions Are Available!
Facemasks are recommended for ALL guests. As per CDC and California state guidelines unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask including children 3-11 years of age while inside.
Some attractions may close due to weather conditions.
Funworks first priority at all times is safety, we are committed to the health and well-being of our guests, our team members and our community.
We Do This By:
- Team members are continuously using CDC recommended disinfectants after each use of attractions and products.
- Funworks has hand sanitizing stations through out the facility both indoor and outdoor
- Physical distancing markers and reminders
- Temperature checks for all team members
- Proper cleaning training procedures for team members
- Guests and team members required to wear facemasks
- Reduced capacity
To ensure we keep our team members, guests, and community safe we will be following strict guidelines for cleaning and sanitation as recommend by the CDC.
- Funworks is checking regularly to keep updated with the guidelines set forth by the CDC, Govenor Newsom as well as Stanisluas County Health Services.
- For groups, parties, or reservations placed during our closure a Funworks team member will reach out to you. If you have any questions or have missed our call you may call us at 209-549-7888 or email email@example.com
- For groupons that have expire between 3/16/2020 throughout our closure Funworks will continue to honor the PROMOTIONAL value of the groupon once we re-open.
- Please sign up for emails to receive the best new deals and details about our re-opening.